- One 16-ounce package rotini (spiral) pasta
- One 10 oz. jar Italian Deli Mix
- One 16 oz. jar Bernstein’s Cheese Fantastico! Dressing
- 1/2 lb. thin sliced dry salami
- Marinated artichoke hearts, as many as you like
- Cook pasta according to directions. While pasta is cooking, drain and chop the contents of the Italian Deli Mix jar. Then slice the salami into quarters. Once pasta is drained, rinsed and cooled, add all the ingredients and allow to sit overnight (refrigerated.) The pasta will absorb much of the salad dressing, so don’t worry if it appears you added too much.